When we began researching cloth diapers, we came across a lot of advice. "Snaps will last you longer." "AIO's are good for Dads and caregivers." "Try a bunch of different brands." "Double gussets hold leaks in." And that was just the beginning. But no one mentioned what to do when your baby enters the "wiggly worm" phase. For all the amazing qualities of cloth diapers, they don't matter if you can't actually get the diaper on your baby's tush. For us, the wiggling started early, around six months and has only gotten worse as he's gotten older (he's 10.5months now). Getting our son to lay down during a diaper change is like wrestling with a polar bear. Once he began crawling it got even worse; he was out of the room, butt in the air, diaper trailing behind him, before we could finish a change.
ECO DIAPERS DELIVERED FROM LONG ISLAND to NYC we service from Riverhead Long Island to 150th street in NYC.
We are an all natural,
& convenient diaper service
2012/6 - Blog - Nature's Premiere Diaper Service
- The Nature's Premiere Podcast, episode 3- An overview of Deforestation
- Nature's Premiere Introductory Podcast Episode
- The Nature's Premiere Podcast, episode 2- A look into Nature Deficit Disorder
- How My Love For Eco Living Fueled My Love For Cloth
- Waste-Less Wednesday bumGenius Freetime Diaper Giveaway
- Waste-Less Wednesday itti bitti d'lish Giveaway
- Waste-Less Wednesday Broody Chick Giveaway
- Waste-Less Wednesday = $15 Gift Card
- Waste-Less Wednesday GroVia Wipes Giveaway
- Waste-Less Wednesday Teething Ring Giveaway
Cloth diapering a newborn is not as straightforward and easy as cloth diapering a toddler. When I first started cloth diapering, my first baby, she was already 18 months and fit into every diaper I had tried on her.I had my choice of cloth diapers and was able to experiment to see which ones were the best for us. I didnt mind the investment so late in the game, because I knew that I would start cloth diapering our second baby right from the start- or at least I thought we would.