How would you like to win a Thirsties Fitted Diaper AND a Thirsties Diaper Cover to go with it?? Well to show our appreciation for reaching over 1000 LIKES on Facebook, we're giving both of these away this week! Enter below to win! Good luck and thank you so much for following us on Facebook! xoxoxo
ECO DIAPERS DELIVERED FROM LONG ISLAND to NYC we service from Riverhead Long Island to 150th street in NYC.
We are an all natural,
& convenient diaper service
2012/4 - Blog - Nature's Premiere Diaper Service
- The Nature's Premiere Podcast, episode 3- An overview of Deforestation
- Nature's Premiere Introductory Podcast Episode
- The Nature's Premiere Podcast, episode 2- A look into Nature Deficit Disorder
- How My Love For Eco Living Fueled My Love For Cloth
- Waste-Less Wednesday bumGenius Freetime Diaper Giveaway
- Waste-Less Wednesday itti bitti d'lish Giveaway
- Waste-Less Wednesday Broody Chick Giveaway
- Waste-Less Wednesday = $15 Gift Card
- Waste-Less Wednesday GroVia Wipes Giveaway
- Waste-Less Wednesday Teething Ring Giveaway
When I went back to work, we had to (unfortunately) discontinue our diaper service and use that money for daycare (sob)....which started my adventure of researching and discovering the thousands of options for cloth diapers out there.
After hours and hours of research, it seemed to me that BumGenius was a reputable name, and the thought of all-in-ones seemed exciting to me! Heading back to work, anything that was more convenient sounded like a good idea! So I decided to splurge and try BumGenius all-in-one on my little one!
I was really excited when I received my Snappi and Boingo in the mail from Natures Premiere a few days ago. There had been a shipping issue (on the part of the post office) but with some amazing customer service they got a new one out to me immediately and I got it in a few days. A lot of companies would have left me to deal with the issue and instead they were proactive about it, which is huge for me. I certainly won't hesitate receiving an order from them again based on how they handled the shipping issue alone.