- If you are looking for a diaper that has the convenience of a disposable, then an all-in-one is the way to go! There is no stuffing pockets, no snappis or covers needed, everything is right there for you.
- The inserts are semi attached and are customizable for your child. You can overlap them as needed depending on where you need the most protection
- Come in either snap or velcro.
- One size= grows with your baby! I love this option because if you are looking to save money in the long run, then one size is the way to go! There are three rows of snaps to customize the diaper to fit the size of your baby.
- Comes in great colors! I have it in mirror (my fav!) and moonbeam.
- On my son, the diaper was very bulky. I had to try the diaper on a few different settings to find a good fit for him, and it didn't matter which size, or how tight I made it...the diaper was super bulky on him.
- Leaks- my son is a heavy wetter, so I could not use this diaper over night or for naps
- Unfortunately, due to my little one's sensitive skin, we had to stop using this diaper because he developed a reaction to the suede material on the inside. After some experimenting with diapers, it seems that he needs to use microfiber material diapers.
As all cloth diapering moms know, our little ones are all made differently, and "one size doesn't always fit all". Many moms rave about this diaper because it works really well for them! I wanted it to work, because I like many things about it. However, there are some things that you just can't help. I've learned that it is trial and error when it comes to cloth diapering. Which I don't mind...because I am happy with my decision to go cloth. Its my new obsession : ) . Now I just have to convince the rest of the world that its fun!!
Contributed by guest blogger: Cheryl